Club closed championship, Sunday 11th November 2018
Our club closed championship will take place on Sunday 11th November. It will follow the same format as previous years with all matches played on one day, with the slight possibility of a separate finals day if the number of entrants is very large. I hope every member will play in at least one competition, the handicaps will be particularly attractive but also the main events will be run with place played right down through the order using the Monrad system, so plenty of matches.
– Club Championship – this will be run as a MONRAD for the 16 highest ranked entrants on Squash levels on 3rd November. With 16 entrants, all players will play 4 matches. The first 3 will be best of 3, PAR11 and the final best of 5
– Ladies Championship – boxes or knockout and plate, depending on numbers
– Racketball Championship – MONRAD, All matches best of 3, PAR15
– Squash Handicap Competition – MONRAD for 16 players with preference given to those not in the main competition. With 16 entrants all players will have 4 matches
– Racketball Handicap Competition – seeded draw and plate or MONRAD.
This should be a really good day. I will try to schedule matches to give suitable breaks but without too much waiting around. Hopefully we will conclude in the late afternoon and with the system being MONRAD we should have a good social occasion. Any questions please give me a call, otherwise, I look forward to hearing from you with details of the competition(s) you wish to enter.
Please email me at email@example.com or add your name to the list on the club notice board